[thelist] site server search info?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Jun 5 10:23:58 CDT 2001

Hi Colette, I'm sorry this hasn't been gotten to sooner, but allow me to
take a stab here...

I've not used the SS Search (no need, yet), but do you have access to the SS
docs themselves? No? --Try here:

http://www.microsoft.com/siteserver/site/DeployAdmin/EnterpriseSearch.htm

Let me know if this doesn't get you started enough--

sgd