[thelist] SSI problem

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Tue Jun 5 14:08:57 CDT 2001

hiya!

i have some javascript i want to include as an SSI. the page is in the
solutions folder; the include is in the js folder. my tree looks like:

test
   /solutions
		page.html
   /js
	      include.inc

thus my include statement in the page looks like:
<!--#include file="../js/include.inc" -->

i keep getting the message "an error occured while processing this
directive"

i tried changing "file" to "virtual." still no dice.

any ideas? what could cause this error? if i put the include in the
solutions directory with the page, works great. so i assume there's
something wacky with the path. but what? in using IE 5.5 on NT.

tia,

fortune

Systems Inc.