[thelist] Site redirect check : old browser

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Wed Jun 6 02:50:18 CDT 2001

Oops mea culpa - I'm sure the Oz offices were on 5 when I left - could be
wrong.

What do you get when you hit the site?  Does it redirect you?

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.