[thelist] Font size problems with CSS & NN 4.73(win)

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 11:16:19 CDT 2001

Shaun,

 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬
: i.e. can I get it to write <font class="1"> </font> instead of <font
: size="1">> </font> (Or another container if so desired?)
 ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

 Don't use digits as your class names, Netscape doesn't like it - use
 [one] instead, though really [one] probably isn't ideal either.  I mean
 if you change all your class="one" to 2px the one becomes irrelevant.
  I try and name all my classes by what it does, ie; if its the style
  for the instructions in a block of text for a form.  I'd do it like
  this

  .forminstructions    {font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; }

--
hth
 :-]k[-:

kristina at kfx-design.co.uk