[thelist] [fwd] Flash - Load movie into a new position in HTML page

Tim Hansen hanstarr at home.com
Wed Jun 6 16:02:44 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

Hey,

I have an html page with 2 .swf's in seperate tables. I want the buttons
from the 1st .swf to trigger various goto frame # commands in the 2nd
.swf.

How do I load the 2nd movie so that the first one recognizes it?

Thanks,
Tim.