[thelist] Dynamically Generated External CSS file (fwd)

Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk siim_e at pshg.edu.ee
Thu Jun 7 15:27:19 CDT 2001

The way I use CSS in my dynamic websites, is the following. I usually
generate the styles through a web based admin and write them directly into
the database (php-mysql). And when page loads, I just simply pull them out
of the database so that when checking the source it looks like the css has
been written to every page separately. Imo this is a good solution, what
do you all think?

Cheers
Siim Einfeldt
ITpunk Music Web