[thelist] site review

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Thu Jun 7 16:39:23 CDT 2001

> http://www.Zwerx.com/new.html
>
> Rio Waller
> WebPerson

Cute.  Don't you know if you're a Webmaster or a Webmistress?  (Just
teasing - smashed my car today and needed something to chuckle at!)

Anyway - the site looks very nice on Win98, IE 5.5.  Nice and clean and nice
combination of colors.  The only thing I didn't like was specifically the
way "Wanna Website?" flips in.  The rest of that animation is nice - just
that one part looks cheesy.

When I clicked on Step 1, as the page started to open, I got a runtime
error.  Clicked okay and the page loaded up okay.  Repeated visits to that
page (or others) did not result in the error popping up again.  If you need
to know exactly what it said, I'll clear my cache and try again.

Looks okay in Netscape 4.7 too.

Looking at it a second time thought, you might want to change the text "Your
one stop......" on the main page to black.  It doesn't stand out much in
that green.......

Sandy