[thelist] Flash "comments"?

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Thu Jun 7 20:36:08 CDT 2001

> Also removed the comments from the flash section...and will look at the
flash thing!

Well, no one answered my post about that.  I'm curious for my own benefit
too!  I saw yours and thought, oh god, if the search engines pick up on
that, they'll bounce the site!  But then I saw that it was commented out -
so I'm not sure that the SE's will see it - got me wondering.......maybe
some one will still respond.

> So...cute tell me that I need to work on my professional look!?  Do you
have
> anything specific you would comment I work on?

Oh, I think it DOES look professional - just pointing out odds 'n
ends.....ooooooh........I like the way you set up the hosting plans page
with pop-ups for descriptions.  (In the pop-ups, maybe remove some of the

See, now you got me poking around more......on the "Web Design" page, the
"Don't make me think" link is broken.

On the "Sales Contact Form" - should say "we will RESPOND", not response.
And COMMENT, not commet.  Same on ALL the forms.

Aren't you sorry you prodded me further?!?!

> Thanks again for your time...I totally appreciate it!  I am webperson
> (female)...just hate that Webmaster...Webmistress thing!

Well, sorry - Webgoddess is taken!  By moi!  LOL!

Sandy