[thelist] Refreshing a part of a page

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue Jun 12 09:41:39 CDT 2001

You could do this using frames and setting a meta tag redirect to the same
page after a set period of time in one of the frames.  Though I am no expert
on cricket, every second would probably be a bit too often.  Perhaps every
minute or more to keep the load down on the server.

Norman
www.craftedsolutions.com