[thelist] Pause In Cold Fusion

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Jun 12 11:08:35 CDT 2001

I'm not sure what you mean. I have no problems writing to a file and then
reading it.

<CFFILE ACTION="Write" FILE="e:\web\testingzone\test.txt" OUTPUT="Ray">

<CFFILE ACTION="Read"  FILE="e:\web\testingzone\test.txt" VARIABLE="Test">

<CFDUMP VAR="#Test#">

This works just fine. It displays Ray on screen. (If you don't have CF5,
change CFDUMP to <CFOUTPUT>#Test#</CFOUTPUT>)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482