[thelist] Help with a replace loop

sarah disaster7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 11:36:06 CDT 2001

My guess is that you have repeats of the terms coming
from the database. Otherwise it shouldn't do that, but
it will if you are checking for the same term twice.
Is that a possibility?

Also, you don't need to write '#term#', you can just
write term or getTerms.term, with no ticks or pounds.

Sarah

 Shinji Kuwayama  wrote: I take it back; this still
isn't working the way I'd like it to.#term#',"ALL")>As
before, when it loops back around, it'll find and
replace strings inserted on the previous pass, for
example in the title="#definition#"
unsubscribe and other options, includingthe Tip
Harvester and archive of TheList go
to:http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !