[thelist] Site Conundrum

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Wed Jun 13 14:40:40 CDT 2001

Thanks to Jay and Janet for responding with their ideas--gave me alot to chew
on! :-) Doesn't anyone else have anything to add? I'm really eager for some
advice here.

Here's a copy of the original post, in shorter form:
----------------------

|I am having a problem with the direction I need to take with my site.

|My target audience is potential/existing small to medium business
|clients, *and* professional design firms that need help from a
freelancer/subcontractor.

http://www.sitediva.com/sitetest/

|Do you see enough guidance about which audience should go where--or do
|you think I should just separate the audiences with two different sites, maybe
|sitediva.net for the outsourcers, and sitediva.com for the clients???
|Any input?

|Has anyone else tried/succeeded/failed in catering to both audiences with one
|site? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Gina