[thelist] webmonkey redesign

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Jun 14 13:45:52 CDT 2001

What slays me is that under the "masters" link, they don't have much to say.
Kinda funny.

That's not a slam, just an observation that the content is a little "light"

<tip>
In InterDev, you can associate a file to the editor of your choice. Right
click on the file in the project view pane, choose "Open with..." and from
there you can add multiple editors for that file extension. You can also set
any one as the default. For example, I have .gif files by default open in
LView (PhotoShop and FireWorks are in the list), and .html files in
DreamWeaver....
</tip>

sgd