[thelist] webmonkey redesign

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Jun 14 14:19:13 CDT 2001

> http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/
> warning. designer out of control.

more than just the designer -- some coder figured out how to eliminate the
horizontal scrollbar, i mean like totally eliminate it, so that you have to
actually *change your resolution* to see what's over on the right side....
unless it's just me and my ancient browser (ie4.01)

<tip>
powermarks by kaylon
http://www.kaylon.com/power.html
30-day free trial (i paid on the 2nd day, it's that good)
among features too numerous to mention, it will retrieve the name, keywords
and description fields automatically from the actual web page
</tip>

sorry if that sounds a lot like a commercial, i am not affiliated with
kaylon, just a very happy customer

rudy
http://rudy.ca/