[thelist] Smart Tag Not

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Fri Jun 15 11:41:37 CDT 2001

Their target audience is the site visitor, not the designer or owner. They
think visitors will prefer taggable sites to non-taggable.

It's all about innovation (in a self-serving way.) We all want the web to
grow and improve. Most businesses aren't altruistic enough to try to benefit
the web without any thought for their own business model.

Previous efforts in this direction died on their own.

spinhead