[thelist] Scroll bar colors

Chris Spruck cspruck at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 16 13:56:03 CDT 2001

>They are a nice addition but I get email with the colored borders and they
>show in Eudora too.  Do the borders show in all email app's?
>Peter Kaulback

Peter,

You probably get the borders in Eudora, because the Microsoft "viewer" can
be used (and may be the default) in Eudora to view HTML content. I bet if
you go to Tools>Options>Viewing Mail and uncheck "Use Microsoft viewer",
the borders (and lots of other HTML/CSS effects) will go away.

Chris

<tip type="Eudora">
Any menu command in Eudora can be added to a custom toolbar as a button.
This is really useful to label and categorize posts you want to save. For
instance, you
can set your labels to "URL to check", "Source to save", etc., then instead
of having to dig
through a menu to set the label of something you want to archive, you can
just highlight the
message(s) and click in your toolbar.
</tip>