[thelist] Win2K IE 5.5 and open.window?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Mon Jun 18 21:24:06 CDT 2001

In the wee hour of 08:34 PM 6/18/01 -0400, Michele Foster bequeathed such
tales as these:
>Peter,

Michele,
You can run the repair tool from the command line with:
rundll32 setupwbv.dll,IE5Maintenance "C:\Program Files\Internet
Explorer\Setup\SETUP.EXE" /g "%SystemRoot%\IE Uninstall Log.Txt"
or by going through "Control panel / Add/Remove / Microsoft Internet
Explorer 5 and Internet Tools / Add/Remove / Repair Internet Explorer"
Peter Kaulback