[thelist] OT-Portfolio

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 10:11:29 CDT 2001

> From: Monse <monserrat at nurun.cl>
[...]
> were to start from, what goes on it, and what doesn't. I wonder if
> someone could give me some ideas, and/or URL's of portfolios where I
> can get some inspiration from. TIA, Monse

well, you can check out mine at http://roselli.org/adrian/...

it's more of a gallery, since i don't need a portfolio... but i do need
to demonstrate to clients that i know my stuff, so i leave it there for
their edification... and mine... and apparently yours...

i strongly feel, however, that every portfolio should be unique... it
should show the designer's sensibilities...