[thelist] OT-Portfolio

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Wed Jun 20 09:36:23 CDT 2001

www.2advanced.com

has a good flash portfolio

-----Original Message-----
From: s t e f [mailto:stef at nota-bene.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 9:57 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] OT-Portfolio

Monse wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I've been working in the same company over a year, as a senior web
> designer/developer.
> I haven't had the time or the need for a Portfolio, but  I'm looking for
> a job someplace else.
> I'm not sure were to start from, what goes on it, and what doesn't. I
> wonder if someone could
> give me some ideas, and/or URL's of portfolios where I can get some
> inspiration from.

Hi,

There's mine (in french and Ie only as for font styles, don't know why
though) : http://www.nota-bene.org/~stef/
There's Thoams Brattli's (real beauty) : http://www.bratta.com/portfolio.asp
And of course Derek Powazek's: http://www.powazek.com/forhire/portfolio.html

But like aardvark says, it's got to fit your sensibility.
HTH

--
s t e f