[thelist] image ready 2/3

Michael Stevens mike at tokenzone.com
Wed Jun 20 17:04:23 CDT 2001

Sam,

I had the same problem and eventually I got the designers to use the slice
template I set up.  It doesn't kill them to have slice information in the
file while they're designing.  When they've got something to give me they
put the updated template on the server then I take it into Image Ready
(where I already have slice selections saved and whithin about 90 seconds
and a few clicks I have all the updated images.  It's sweet...I get bored
easily also.  I can't think of a bigger drag than slicing up a whole page
over and over again and having to retype the image names in the slices and
optimize again.

See if you can get them to use your templates...but you know how those
designers can get.  ;)