[thelist] Cleaning cookies on NS

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Thu Jun 21 10:06:06 CDT 2001

your cookies are in a cookies.txt file under your profile in netscape.
On a pc this is something like c:\Program Files\Netscape\users\your
name\cookies.txt
You can delete lines selectively, or just wipe the whole file. Netscape
will create a fresh one when it restarts.
AFAIK the cookies are help in memory until you quit netscape. So making
changes to the file will do nothing while Netscape is running.

hth
Sam