[thelist] Cleaning cookies on NS

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Thu Jun 21 10:10:51 CDT 2001

It should be possible to open your cookies.txt (in the profile
directory) and remove the lines relative to the sites that you want to
remove the cookies for.

I have not tested this, backup your cookies.txt file before trying it.
Also, make sure that your browser is not running when you make the
change.