[thelist] Cleaning cookies on NS

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Thu Jun 21 10:11:37 CDT 2001

FayeC wrote:
> I need to clean some cookies from my Netscape...
> Can someone give me the instructions on how to do it?
> I tried cleaning my disk and memory cache but it didn't help....
> Any tips?

You have key information missing from this post --
    What operating system are you running?
    What version of Netscape's browser are you running?

In any case, I usually do a "Find File" for the word "cookie" and then I can
find the cookie file. Then I use a vanilla text editor to delete the things
I want to delete.

I believe on the wintel side the cookies file is called "magiccookie.txt."

    - Joe <http://artlung.com/>
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com