[thelist] CSS: radio button inline with text - how?

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Jun 21 10:55:46 CDT 2001

Hi Y'all,

I am working on a form where I need radio buttons inline with text.  I could do this by using tables extensively, but I know it can be done with CSS and save me (and my users) some bandwidth at the same time.

Here's what I have in a table cell:

Sex:&nbsp;<input type="radio" name="applicantSex" value="M">M&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="radio" name="applicantSex" value="F">F&nbsp;

(note that I have removed the 'experimental' inline css for brevity)

Can anyone offer suggestions on cross-browser css designations to keep this from wrapping at the radio buttons?

Thanks in advance,

Seth

Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.