[thelist] [fwd] Text links to javascript popup windows

Tim Hansen hanstarr at home.com
Thu Jun 21 22:05:26 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

I know that vlinks or A:visited (in CSS) to change the colour of visited
links do not work when the link is to javascript for a popup window.   =
Is
there anyway to get around this?  The A:visited does not work in NN4x or
MacIE5.  In Netscape the link turns red when clicked no matter what the
style sheet or a, vlink in the body tag.  Red really clashes with my =
site.
How can I control the colour of the links to javascript.  At the very =
least,
how can I get NN to not use red for the active state?
Cheers.