[thelist] Using my server for spam?

Ron_Senykoff/BEA at beaerospace.com Ron_Senykoff/BEA at beaerospace.com
Fri Jun 22 09:57:37 CDT 2001

<snip>
hi ron
if ever there was a post that should have been trimmed in the reply, it was
yours
</snip>

You're right!  I'm so sorry, I usually am very good about trimming but this
time I just plain forgot... don't come down from Canada and beat me up
Rudy... please, we already have enough Canadians in Florida!

<tip>
For any Notes people out there...
don't use 'page' design elements in Lotus Notes.  They are useless because
an end user can not update them.  Rather, create a separate form for each
page, and have a view that the first column is the form name.  You can then
build a URL like this...  "viewByForm/theFormName?OpenForm".  That view
would also be limited to published documents, or however you status them.
This way some workflow can let the users edit the page, and URLs don't
depend on DOC IDs, but rather just the name of the form.
</tip>