[thelist] What is a good analogy for email aliases?

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Fri Jun 22 12:44:49 CDT 2001

Heh,

Thanks, this was the one I thought of, but was looking for a more complete
metaphor - usually one has to go pick up the mail at the PO box.

But anyway.  This seems like the best one. Thanks!

P.S. - the client thought they'd have to dial up to Canada (!!) to get their
e-mail (we're in Edmonton)...  So we had to minimize the amount of
information we actually gave them. ;-)

"And then the sled dogs make the hand off at the border..."

---
cdg