[thelist] [fwd] Re:thelist digest, Vol1 #1433 - 29msgs

Kevin krr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 22 15:46:40 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

> Hi all,
>
> Code you all do me a favour and check the following two urls and tell =
me
how
> badly they implode on your browsers?

I have to complement your coding. I have wanted to see something of this =
nature for some time now.
It's a little beyond my present skills.

Unfortunately it failed completely in NN4+ and only worked partially in =
NN 6.01.

NN 4 showed the faded out nav effect, and the nav links but none of the =
text.

And in NN 6.01 "Partially",  meaning that the column 3 effect produced =
one very long column about 100 pixels wide.

Kevin