[thelist] IIS settings to run .asp pages

Subhendu Mohapatra smo at plus2net.com
Sat Jun 23 11:22:33 CDT 2001

My client has conformed that the check box to execute the scripts in site
property is checked. Site is on NT4. I have uploaded all files and found
that only .html files are opening. All .asp files are creating error like
this.
Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the
processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail
information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

There is no problem in asp code as I have tested them in my PWS and in
another site also. A simple asp file with simple code  ( Response.Write "
message " )  is also crating same error. What is the problem in all .asp
files ? I am testing my pages in PWS and have very poor knowledge on NT. So
what I should ask my client to check now ?
Regards,
Subhendu Mohapatra
Freelance web designer
 www.plus2net.com