[thelist] Subject: Re: Color picker

Marty Landman marty at face2interface.com
Sat Jun 23 13:03:50 CDT 2001

>Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com wrote:
>I looked for this link which was floating around only a couple of months
>ago here... it was an online color picker with swatches and background
>changes for comparison, etc., etc.

My old web safe color picker (written almost 3 yrs ago) has a swatches
page, then you get into the program where it displays web safe neighbors...
all are links so you can quickly go through the palette :

http://www.catnmoose.com/wsc.shtml

There's also an RGB/Dec/Hex converter in javascript at the bottom of the
swatch page.

Finally, there's an experimental version which works just like the color
picker except that it also displays the complementary colors next to the
colors you've chosen.

http://www.catnmoose.com/cgibin/newwsc.cgi?RGB=FF6633

Hope this helps.

Marty