[thelist] MS Access and SQL (from ColdFusion)

jon steele jjsteele22 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 14:27:29 CDT 2001

Hi,

I'm using ColdFusion to create a table, and I need to know how to work
with all those extra options in Access...like default value, required,
Autonumber, etc. Does anyone have a good link explaining these (besides
the MS help file...they don't explain a thing).

Also, you know how in Access you can use VB commands in the fields you
create in Design View, I need to create a date field, with Now() as the
default value, from ColdFusion. How can I set that default value?

Thanks in advance,
Jon.