[thelist] I just learned that members can customize their CSS view of evolt .org

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Mon Jun 25 10:50:25 CDT 2001

Hmmmmm . . . this was a fundamental theme of my own site's redesign. I'm
going to have to insulate myself from you folks to make sure I'm really
executing my own ideas and not wandering into what evolt is doing.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to implementation. After I'm done
with my site.

joel