[thelist] Need a little critique (nothing to do with Smart Tags...)

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Mon Jun 25 11:07:20 CDT 2001

I've added graphical buttons to my website, SurveyMonkey, and I'd just like
some feedback on the look & feel.  I was going for a very clean look, and I
hope that the buttons are not TOO subtle.

Now that the code is in place, I will be adding other buttons as well.  If I
made buttons that resemble the "Aqua" interface (without copying
screenshots), would I be in violation of Apple's intellectual property?

Here is a link to a survey that shows every question type that uses the new
buttons:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=920349063

Thanks again,

	Ryan Finley