[thelist] Problem printing files from Fireworks 3

Chris Williams cwilliams at compumodules.com
Mon Jun 25 11:07:40 CDT 2001

Couple of questions:

1.  Are you printing a flattened image?
2.  What color mode are you working in?
If you are going to print out in color, your colors should be converted to
their CMYK equivalent.  Photoshop handles this better than Fireworks, as
this program is primarily designed for web and interactive programs, like
Director.
3.  How about print screen, paste it back in to Fireworks, and print it out?
This may give you an idea if it is the file, or if it is your monitor which
is giving you an incorrect color profile.

Chris Williams