[thelist] More Smart Tags

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Jun 25 14:45:09 CDT 2001

I just noticed something on MSDN that I never noticed before.  When I
highlight a word on the page, a glossary definition opens up.  I'm using ie
5.0.  I think this is pretty neat, even if it IS a precursor to smart tags.

example:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/help/default.asp

Since it looks like they might be keeping this entirely within context of
the site, I'm all for it.  If there was an easy interface for developers to
make the same functionality on their own sites, using their own
dictionaries, without complex JS, that would be wonderful.

-joshua