OT - Re: [thelist] First post - NT/Asus question

Superior Information Systems bill at super-info.com
Tue Jun 26 18:24:37 CDT 2001

No they don't, - when I was trying to install off of the CD-ROM, it didn't
detect the SCSI, and as a hardware guy told me, when you boot off the
CD-ROM - it creates an image and the floppy is then not accessible as that
is what it wants when you specify 'other' for another mass storage device
beside the IDE hard drive. And the weird thing is, is that the floppy is
accessible up to a point, and then it just blows up. Also, the mainboard
book says it works with SP3, but I've never seen an install that didn't have
the service pack installed later. I know I'd be ok with an IDE hdd set, but
the idea is to have a RAID of SCSIs.

Bill