[thelist] designed challenged

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Wed Jun 27 16:05:50 CDT 2001

[Hoping I'll get to send this BEFORE AT&T at Home's promised cable
fixing date of 7/11, more than 2 weeks from today >:(]

Arial looks OK on a PC, but on a Mac, especially at lower sizes, it's
a god-awful font. Worse, however, is that bold text does not show up
at smaller sizes - it looks exactly the same as the non-bold Arial.
Verdana, ugly as it may be for some, seems to work better.. I just
wish we had some really nice x-platform fonts we could rely upon! :)

Jake