[thelist] designed challenged

Tina Copsey tcopsey at wsu.edu
Wed Jun 27 17:03:06 CDT 2001

HI,
I'm new to the list and came in on this discussion.  I teach graphic design
and web design and typography.  When it comes to the web, Verdana will
always look better on the screen than Arial or Helvetica.  That's because
Verdana (sans-serif font) and Georgia (serif font) were designed
specifically for legibility on the screen.
Tina