[thelist] javascript://

.jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 27 23:12:57 CDT 2001

anthony,

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: From: Anthony Baratta
:
: This site is so far gone in the direction
: of completely worthless without JS turned
: on, one more JS enabled link is not going
: to make a difference. ;-)
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i don't know.  already bad isn't a valid argument for even more bad, imo.

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Part of the issue with JS activated links
: with this site is the "designer's" insistence
: that ALL buttons roll over. Even the form
: submit buttons. Since Netscape 4.x does not
: support image roll overs for input type
: images, we are stuck with HREF and Javascript.
:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were right until the bit after the last comma.

http://members.evolt.org/jeff/code/dhtml_form_rollover/index.cfm

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Our user base is pretty tightly defined, and the
: client is well aware that we are shutting out
: "some" users - but seriously, considering the
: site's clientele we are not shutting out more
: than one half of one percent of the users.

until a disabled user comes along and sues you and your client for building
a site they can't use.  *grin*  then that one half of one percent won't
matter anymore.

good luck,

.jeff

http://evolt.org/