[thelist] Re: Ultradev for Golive

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Thu Jun 28 11:19:50 CDT 2001

Golive has limited functionality for asp and database connections.  its called dynamic link.  I use
GoLive every day and love the program.  however I tried dynamic link and became totally frustrated
and unable to do anything useful, like create a shopping cart.  it only natively connects to MS
databases.     I was so desperate for help that when I called Adobe themselves, they put me on the
phone with one of the software developers to answer my questions - %95 of which couldn't be done
anyway.  For a good visual editor try lasso - very nice.  and easy

I'd like a piece of your java mousse, with chocolate shavings and whipped cream.

<tip type="Javascript" author="Jelle">
If you're experementing with Javascript MousseOver images and strange things
start happening (images that just won't change, even if you're positive that
you've replaced 'm , ....) just clean out temp files...
</tip

--

Cayley Vos, Principal

360.714.8395 office