[thelist] meta tag for charset=iso-8859-1

Terry Fowler fowlerpeople at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 18:04:31 CDT 2001

--- rudy <r937 at interlog.com> wrote:
> thanks for all the answers
>
> i'm leaving it in

rudy,

I didn't follow this thread at all until just now.
2 reasons I started now:

1) I'm really bored
2) I saw your name associated with it. Hadn't before.

Is this the charset tag that makes NN reload pages
after they've been loaded the first time? If so,
leave it out! As a primary NN4.7 surfer it really
bugs me when it reloads. Also it seems it serves no
purpose whatsoever.

Of course, this could be a different charset and I'm
just avoiding checking a bunch of PDF files into
Rational ClearCase with this blabbering.

Terry