[thelist] Inserting m1v into web page?

Mark Cheng mark.cheng at ranger.com.au
Fri Jun 29 00:31:59 CDT 2001

A quick progress report - unfortunately I still haven't found the answer so
further help would be appreciated.  I'm off to download and try quicktime
pro.

cheers

Mark

<snip>
>The "Rad Video Tools" program is a wonderful free program that can
>convert video files with many
>options.
>http://www.radgametools.com/default.htm
>
>It s really very easy to use. Here is a tutorial to convert video files:
>http://www.radgametools.com/binkhCON.htm
>
>-charles
</snip>

I downloaded this and tried it, but I got an error - I checked the FAQ and
it said that you couldn't use a MPEG file as input.  is M1V an MPEG format?
Thanks for the tip anyway -this looks like a really useful piece of
software.

<snip>
 really like Media Cleaner Pro by Terran. I can batch-save movies to a
couple of
different formats, like MOV, AVI, RealPlayer and so on.

http://www.terran.com/cleaner5demo/index.html

There's a demo version, but I don't know if it's crippled or not.
</snip>

I downloaded the demo - 31MB!  and was really unhappy when I installed it
and ended up with a blue screen of death.  May be just the ancient w95
computer I'm using.  Oh well - life goes on.

This email may be confidential and contain commercially sensitive information.  Only the intended recipient may access or use it.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this email and notify us promptly.
We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email or any attachment.