[thelist] Re: Ads: Obnoxious works?

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 03:17:40 CDT 2001

> To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> From: Moe Rubenzahl <moe at maxim-ic.com>

> On the web, the worst has yet to be seen. Recent development:
> Shoshkeles which sounds like something served at a bar mitzvah but is
> really a Flash animation that emerges from the page:
>
>    http://www.unitedvirtualities.com/shoshkeles.htm

OMG.  I love these!  I know, I know, it's terrible, and I should be chucked
off thelist, if not fired from my job and disconnected from the 'net, but...

* They're just like little commercials, and I find them less annoying than
those great big whacking "click here to play our ad in this page" things.
* They're short.
* And (the worst part) they're so CUTE!

--Bri
(getting RSI replaying the Intel one with the moneky)