[fwd] Re: [thelist] Certification...

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Fri Jun 29 09:07:27 CDT 2001

This message was held by thelist software and
is being manually forwarded by a list admin.
Please remember to send emails in plain-text
format only, or they will not reach thelist
until it is later forwarded by a list admin.

As the Director of Development over 4 ISP's, we are looking for something
similar; that will boost our developer's credibility with all our clients.
However I am sure the boss don't want to spend ANY money if he can help
it..

Does anyone know where to get development certified for the cheapest
amount
of money?

Does anyone know anything about the Worldwide Organization of Webmasters
(WOW) at http://www.joinwow.org ?

Thank you for your time,

Jay Fitzgerald, Design Director