[thelist] Log Analysis!

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Fri Jun 29 14:18:39 CDT 2001

Grrrrrrr.........why can I never find anything when I need it?!?

A while back I believe someone posted a link(s) to an article explaining the
difference between "hits" and "page views" and all those other goodies that
log analysis programs provide you.

Just installed Webalizer http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/ and want to offer
it to my clients, but want to have a concise list of terminology available
to send them so I don't spend hours explaining to each client.

And yes, I tried to search, but I'm sure I'm not using the correct
wording........

Any points in the right direction are greatly appreciated,

Sandy

<tip type="building your clientele">
Always look for ways to show your clients that you appreciate their
business.  Whether it's new features/services, keeping in touch, or having
an actual "client appreciation" party.  They WILL remember these things and
jump to refer you to people you would never otherwise meet.
</tip>