[thelist] find this WDDX packet

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jun 29 14:49:14 CDT 2001

I have a client side application that sends an XML packet using POST:

<00000141< Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
<00000172< Content-length: 29
<00000186<
<00000188< <nose_group_id value="491" />
<000001A6< «00»}

If I make the XML conform to the WDDX DTD, how would I go about
deserializing it? Not looking for a detailed explanation, I just need
to know where in the request to look for the INPUT attribute of
CFWDDX ...

It seems I could make the data sent look like

the_wddx=<wddxPacket version'0.9'> ... etc

but that seems kludgy ... is there anyway I can get this to work correctly?

Also, what is that weird thing in the last line of the stream?

(the XML is being sent by Flash's XML.sendAndLoad() function, BTW)
--

- Erik Mattheis

Weaning self off M$.
Learning Linux.