[thelist] FYI - evolt outage..

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jul 3 12:56:24 CDT 2001

Hey Jon -

First off you're welcome :) I'd just like to point out that this isn't
related to the outage a couple weeks ago.. This was a straight disk
failure.. Unfortunatly it happened while the machine was being backed up
so putting the data back together again(not to mention finding another
disk to use) has been pretty tedious. Thanks everyone for the patience
and encouragment :)

.djc.