[thelist] Table cell woes in NS

Tony Page zamba at zamba.com
Tue Jul 3 20:04:02 CDT 2001

>SNIP
>... but I usually set that type of table cell to width="1%", and whatever
the largest image in that cell is will force it
> that wide....and that works for me in Netscape.....give it a shot.
>
> Sandy

Thanks, Sandy, but my problem appears to be in the right hand cell in the
table, which in NS pulls out the navigation cell thus repeating the bg. The
table itself is set at 100% to give a liquid layout. If I set the right cell
to eg 99% it pushes the right aligned search button off the page and
produces a horizontal scroll bar. I seem to remember a hack with relative
values but can't put my finger on it at the moment...

Regards,
Tony

      [ZambaGrafix]
   <websites that work>