[thelist] xmliseasy.com review

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Wed Jul 4 05:40:22 CDT 2001

>I think your two target audiences don't mix so well.

Thanks, that's good feedback, I think you have a good point there. I am not
trying to convince anyone though, I just want project managers to
understand what it is really about, so they can speak somewhat knowledgably
with techies and clients. I tested it so far (over here) with a designer
(with limited html skills) and an html-programmer person, who both liked it
(I didn't have time to test if the info actually stuck)
Peter