[thelist] Netscape Testers Please

DC DC_the_gasman at Bigfoot.com
Wed Jul 4 05:47:06 CDT 2001

>Please try the following sites in Netscape (all work perfectly fine in IE -
>and worked perfectly fine in Netscape until Saturday!), and send me, off
>list at sales at iibiz.com any errors you get:
>
>www.bartelsauto.com
>www.refacingpros.com
>www.iibiz.com/start.html
>www.pampermexpo.com
>
>VERY weird things happening, namely errors citing reference to other domain
>names!

I tried:

www.bartelsauto.com
www.iibiz.com/start.html
www.pampermexpo.com

(www.refacingpros.com was taking so long to load I didn't hang around)

All worked OK (as far as I can tell) in NN4.08/Mac.

But: www.iibiz.com/start.html uses <body link="green"> - you really
need to set the other colours too if you're going to do this,
especially the background colour. Green links on a grey background
are not particularly readable - and what if a user has set their
background colour to green?

DC